- What type of work do you do?
- Are you being paid?
- Can you leave your job if you want to?
- Can you come and go as you please?
- Have you or your family been threatened?
- What are your working and living conditions like?
- Where do you sleep nd eat
- Do you have to ask permission to eat/sleep/go to the bathroom?
- Are there locks on your doors/windows so you can't get out?
- Has your identification been taken from you?
Sunday, March 14, 2010
YOU CAN HELP STOP HUMAN TRAFFICKING
KEY QUESTIONS TO ASK a possible trafficking victim: