Human Trafficking is the exploitation by force, fraud or coercion of vulnerable people for forced labor, domestic servitude or commercial sex operations.
Clues that may help you identify a possible trafficing victim:
1) Accompanied by a controlling person or boss: not speaking on own behalf
2) Lack of control over personal schedule, money, I.D., travel documents
3) Transported to and from work; lives and works in the same place
4) Debt owed to employer/crew leader; inability to leave job
5) Bruises, depression, fear, overly submissive